Infinite Studio is built on Unreal Engine 4 – with a modified core and a suite of plugins to cater for a myriad of applications.
Built on VIRSuite technology from Defence Science and Technology, Radiometry enables real-time spectral band visualisation with consumer-grade hardware. Atmospherics and emissions are driven by proven data sources.
- Spectrally based materials, emissions, atmospherics & lights
- Sensor effects modelling
- Lens modelling
- Camera processors
- Custom user image processing algorithm support
- Record imagery for offline analysis
Our state-of-the-art Fast Fourier Transform ocean model is built on real-world physics. Modify ocean surfaces in real-time with wind, fetch length, ocean depth and other inputs. The plugin also features a buoyancy model for realistic boat dynamics.
- Customisable wave spectrum distribution
- Infinite ocean plane
- Mesh based buoyancy modelling
Proven in virtual and constructive simulation environments, External Control connects Infinite Studio to your third-party simulation environment. Spawn and control platforms, and render scenes for image processing via TCP/IP.
- C++, Python, Matlab & Simulink API
- Simulation control (begin, end, propagate)
- Open levels
- Spawn, move & destroy assets
- Query available assets (by path, type, etc)
- Support for custom message types
Our Drive plugin provides quick, easy-to-implement wheeled & tracked vehicle templates, including drive train sequence components. Whether you need a gunner and a driver, or any other practical application, Drive has networked driving scenarios covered.
- Engine generates power and outputs torque
- Clutch allows the transfer of power via high friction contact plates
- Gearbox handles increasing downstream torque at the expense of angular velocity
- Differential splits power from a single source component and applies it to multiple downstream components
- Track Transmission converts torque to an output force to drive a vehicle (such as a wheel or tank track sprocket)
& Much More
Take advantage of rapid iteration and Monte Carlo Simulations with Infinite Scripting.
Create scenarios, host and join network sessions, and demo third-party interfaces.
Add weapons and ammunition to scenes quickly and easily with our template library.